Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wish Me L u c k

Today I actually have 
a meeting with a personal
trainer who just so happens
to be a friend of a friend.

I'm hoping it goes over
well and doesn't turn out
to be terribly unaffordable 
because I just came up 
with my third official 
weight goal, and
I am mega excited.

My first goal was
to simply get started,
and I had managed to 
lose 25lbs in the first 
two and half weeks.

My second goal 
was to get under 
200lbs, which 
I did just under
four months.

Now, my third
goal is to be half
my original weight.

Understand,
this is an intense 
goal, especially when
considering the fact
that I have been 
at a standstill for 
another four months.

I've kept the weight off,
but I haven't lost much.
Granted it also fell from
being one of my 
priorities, but 
things are about
to change. 

So wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment