Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Little Thoughts (:

I haven't posted anything 
in quite a while because 
I have been making a lot
more changes in my life
and I'm not sure how I 
want to word them or 
bring them up just yet, 
but just you wait!! :)

For now though I've
decided I'm going to post
a daily happy thought, 
or something I am 
incredibly grateful for.

Starting with my sisters.
Each and every one of 
them are my besties,
and they have all grown
into such beautiful fine
women, chasing after dreams
with such incredible determination.
These ladies have taught me so much
over the years, and I still have so
much to learn from them. They
 inspire and encourage me
to be my absolute best on
a daily baisis. Not sure where
I'd be without these girls
constantly by my side.
Left to Right : Abby, Madi, Linzie, Emily, Ashley, Me. Not pictured: Wendy

Left to Right: Madi, Abby, Me, Ashley, Linzie, Emily. Not pictured: Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment